Project 3- Progress






 Memories/ Dreams



Comments

  1. The blending mode you used for the flowers/leaves is beautiful, I love the muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous idea going on here. Maybe try the wrapping technique so the flowers follow the flow of the blankets, I think that'd look great! The pop of yellow on a monotone background is working well, I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This feels like a very calm composition, I really like the concept. I also think Izzy's onto something too, about seeing how it'd look if you did the wrap around technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with these so far. They give off this nostalgic feel and it feels homey and comforting to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very interesting pieces. To me it almost feels like I am looking through a lens. Almost like viewing a scene through colored sun glasses or a kaleidoscope. If you like that idea you could probably play it up more, but its just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Lys said it does look like you're looking through a lens or window. I love what you are doing so far but what would be your one word?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how when I look at the image, it is like im looking through a glass pane or something thats in between me and the subject

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy the transparency of your layers and how they interact with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The third attempt feels the most compelling so far, some of the themes that come to mind are delicate and soft, and the comparison you're making between the person and the flower further that. Some pastel shades and more layering could make this piece feel really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy these images so far, and I think that the last one is your strongest because there is a defined focal point, and the rest of the image seems to add to that. I think your other iterations are also very nice but there are multiple things fighting to be the focal point. I would just keep that in mind in the future! Otherwise great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4- Progress