Project 5- Progress


 


Comments

  1. I wanted to show my personal point of view on the feelings and emotions that go along socializing. I tend to have social anxiety and really worry what I say to others. The petals opening in my face truly express how facial expression, talking, and listening to others is crucial for socializing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool concept and your facial expression is perfect for it! I think it'd be really cool to blend the flowers into your features somehow. Great work so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting concept. It is also widely relatable, and sometimes the more relatable the piece the more impactful! Your art seems to always have a certain aesthetic to it! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These iterations are beautiful so far. Cannot wait to see more progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4- Progress